One of the fastest growing companies in America, Shields Health Solutions partners with hospital leaders on every aspect of specialty pharmacy creation and management. The company provides the fastest, lowest risk model for Hospital leaders to create a hospital-owned specialty pharmacy business, whether starting from scratch or adding specialty capabilities to a hospital's existing pharmacy programs.
The Company is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter who is looking for a challenging career with a fast-growing company in the Healthcare Services sector. Applicant should be results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality. A natural forward-planner who critically assesses own performance. Critical to this position is a person who is able to work well under deadlines and time pressures. Applicant must be reliable, tolerant, and determined; an empathetic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Most importantly, person must be able to work as a member of a close-knit team.
Provide detailed business and financial analysis, statistics and trends reporting, and KPI monitoring as part of the business analytics team that supports the finance and executive teams of Shields as well as our hospital partners.
Required Licensure/Certification: Certified Pharmacy Technician or Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
Years of Experience: No experience required. Understanding of pharmacy operations preferred
Reporting: Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, preferred; trends reporting; strong modeling
Analysis: strong business judgment and analytical skills; experience in financial analysis preferred, but not required
Other: energetic, highly motivated, organized, attention to detail; a team player with strong personal and communication skills; discretion and confidentiality essential as position deals with highly sensitive and private data
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and detailed data analysis;
- Tracks and reports 340B program savings on a regular basis; communicates to the leadership team on an ongoing basis;
- Identify problem areas, exceptions or discrepancies related to the 340B program at each hospital partner;
- Assist with ad hoc questions and data needs;
- Construct appropriate financial metrics to assess areas of improvement;
- Reviews of new business opportunities to identify the impact to the financial outlook of the organization;
- Actively participates in process improvement initiatives;
- Acts as a strategic and value-added business partner to stakeholder throughout the organization;
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations;
- Other duties as assigned;