One of the fastest growing companies in America, Shields Health Solutions partners with hospital leaders on every aspect of specialty pharmacy creation and management. The company provides the fastest, lowest risk model for Hospital leaders to create a hospital-owned specialty pharmacy business, whether starting from scratch or adding specialty capabilities to a hospital's existing pharmacy programs.
The organization is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter who looking for an opportunity in a rapidly-growing organization. When Shields considers onboarding a new hospital partner, it will perform a rigorous financial analysis on hospital based prescription data. This analyst will collaborate with the sales and operations teams to size the overall opportunity and build a pro-forma to forecast predicted performance. These Analyses are critical to the future direction of the company and this position would have consistent exposure to Shields' executive team. This individual would also be tasked with performing ROI calculations on targeted growth projects that may arise across existing hospital partners.
Provide detailed financial analysis to Shields' operations and sales teams to inform the opportunity and deal structure at prospective hospital partners.
This individual should have a bachelor's degree and 1.5-3 years of experience in banking, consulting or corporate finance. Experience in healthcare is preferred.
Financial Modeling: Highly proficient in building complex pro-formas in excel using multiple data sources, statistical modeling, data aggregation and manipulation to create actionable and realistic projections. Familiarity with excel based functions (index match, vlookup, pivot tables, scenario analysis) for projecting multiple scenarios is a must.
Intellectual Curiosity: The specialty pharmacy business has many nuances and complexities. Thus this individual must have an appetite to learn about a rapidly growing industry and strive to tie its complexities into financial analysis.
Client Ready Work Product: Has experience completing, checking and distributing materials with minimal to no oversight or supervision.
Other: energetic, highly motivated, organized, attention to detail; a team player with strong personal and communication skills; a proven track record of winning
- Builds detailed pro-forma analysis
- Assists with ad hoc financial analysis;
- Develops, implements and maintains program forecasting models; tracks performance vs. forecast; communicates discrepancies to the organization;
- Identifies trends, resolves problems; determines system improvements; implements change;
- Reviews of new business opportunities to identify the impact to the financial outlook of the organization;
- Actively participates in process improvement initiatives;
- Acts as a strategic and value-added business partner to stakeholder throughout the organization;
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations;
- Is willing to do whatever is necessary for the betterment of the Company;
- Other duties as assigned;