One of the fastest growing companies in America, Shields Health Solutions partners with hospital leaders on every aspect of specialty pharmacy creation and management. The company provides the fastest, lowest risk model for Hospital leaders to create a hospital-owned specialty pharmacy business, whether starting from scratch or adding specialty capabilities to a hospital's existing pharmacy programs.
Shields Health Solutions ("Shields" or "the Company") is a fast-growing healthcare management services business that partners with hospitals to provide comprehensive and highly customized care for patients with complex medical needs. Such services include: on-site specialty pharmacy management, medication adherence programs, home infusion services and high risk care management. These services are owned by the hospital and co-developed with Shields to meet many of the unique ambulatory needs of the patients. Shields provides the expertise, the speed, and the economies of scale needed to deliver a customized care model to patients quickly and efficiently. The cornerstone of the Company's approach is an unparalleled level of integration with the clinical team coupled with highly personalized service, thus driving better outcomes at lower cost.
The Company is seeking a strong client relationship manager to work with current hospital partners in identifying areas that Shields can provide the highest level of patient care, customer service and support to our current hospital partners. The Quality Care Manager will work with hospital staff and the Shields team to identify opportunities to improve patient care. The Quality Care manager will be the coordination point for all Shields activity and responsible for communicating with Hospital executives and management.
The Quality Care Manager, reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer/Chief Financial Officer is instrumental in providing exceptional customer service to clinical, operational and administrative staff within our hospital system partnerships. The manager ensures that partners are highly satisfied with patient care and clinical services provided by Shields staff within respective specialty clinics and the specialty pharmacy.
Education and Years of Experience: Bachelor's degree preferred. Minimum of 2 years of experience in a client-facing role. Experience in healthcare/pharmacy vertical.
Skills: Strong communication and networking skills; solution-driven, base business growth experience, knowledge of healthcare/pharmacy market and trends.
Traits: Patient centered, high-integrity, and service focused. Exudes self-confidence and an engaging personality, quickly establishes rapport and trust.
Other: Energetic, results oriented, highly motivated, team player, discretion and confidentiality essential as position deals with highly sensitive and private health information
- Develop and manage deep professional, trusting relationships with clinical, operational, and administrative staff within partner clinics and hospital systems
- Establish high visibility presence in partner locations
- Identify business solutions to enhance Shields service offerings within the clinic and/or hospital
- Work closely and establish strong rapport with physicians in partner hospitals
- Confidently present Shields Health Solutions value proposition and key differentiators in the SHS care model versus others
- Identify, assess and contribute to continuous process clinic staff and hospital partners improvement and optimization initiatives
- Provide key metrics, service and patient data to key stakeholders as appropriate
- Keeps Shields management and hospital leadership informed of opportunities, success stories and day-to-day business-related matters
- Other duties as assigned